Friday, January 16, 2009

Tori's Tubby Time


Tori after her bath. We just loved her little tushy!


Torrance after her jacuzzi bath.


Her first full bath after the belly button fell out :)
It seriously took like 2 1/2 weeks!


A little water in the eyes maybe?

Lovin her first bath

Papa washing her hair when she still had that darn belly-button.

Well i hope this girl learns to love the water cause we sure love bath-time, at least for now. I am sure it gets more difficult as they become older and more squirmy. It was fun to give Tori a bath in her little jacuzzi that her great grandpa gave her for Christmas. Who knew they made such things but they are awesome. It has a little jet and also has a little showering hose. On the days we don't do a full bath Tori still gets her hair rinsed, which I think is her favorite part!! She is always so calm during that process and is just wide-eyed. We love to capture these moments because she only has her first bath and first jacuzzi once :)


6 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I need to kiss her cheeks!! Have you started work yet? If you haven't, let's do lunch before you go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning on making it tomorrow, I cant wait! So I guess Brandon decided not to come with me. Mom said she was coming as long as there isn't a storm. But I dont know if I will come if there is a big storm either, I don't like driving alone. So lets hope one doesn't come so we can see you and have a girls weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No my sister makes them! she is so good and she sells them too for super cheap. I have some for Tori that I need to freakin' give you guys when I see you. I'm free everyday, but do you want to do like tuesday or wednesday next week? We could go to like applebees or wingers or something (or whatever else sounds good that day=) I'll bring her bows, but you can look at her blog she just barely set up for her bows. it's itsallabouthebow.blogspot.com. We can also go to her house (she lives in dixie downs, so kinda near you) and she has a whole slew of them there. They're WAY cute. I go crazy everytime I'm there!! And what is it with guys and taking babies head bands off? No one ever said beauty was painless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, we could just do like 12ish.. I say "ish" because I'm not really good at being somewhere exactly when I'm supposed to be yet! I'm getting better though. So yeah that sounds fun. If another time works better for you, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ape! i think i can make it to see you!!!!! (ihope)i really would love to go up with mom and ranell so i'm still working on it :)
    love you!!!

    ReplyDelete