Saturday, January 10, 2009


Daddy's Little Princess


Family Photo!


It's hard to picture her feet being so tiny.


Tori and Daddy


Tori and Mommy (I love the cheeks)


Tori being a girly girl


This is one of my favorites!! She just looks so peaceful.

I am so happy that we had these photos taken. They will be great memories!! Annette Belnapp from Little Gems Photography came to our home and took these amazing photos. She did such a great job and I think Torrance just looks precious. I guess now it's just time for mama to start scrap-booking again.
Photos are always great to have and look back on. We all know they don't stay that sweet forever, although we all dream they will.
Torrance really is a blessing in our lives. Justin loves her so much and is so good with his daughter!! He will be leaving us soon for 4 weeks (To go work) and we will miss him so much:(!!!! I know Tori is going to be bigger when he sees her next so I will be catching all the moments on camera or video so that daddy doesn't miss out anything!! In the mean-time I know he will cherish all these lovely photos.



7 comments:

  1. Those are so precious! She is beautiful and you are such a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute pictures!! I love them.
    If justin is going to work for that long, does that mean you're not going back yet? So sad, I bet he's just dyin' thinking about leaving that little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics! Last time I saw your blog you had no pics and now it is chuck full! I love how big and chubby her cheeks are! I want to some see her... are you staying at home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. April! This is Brittany Sheets. I am so excited that you have a blog! Your little Tori is adorable, such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey It's proabbly not smart to give phone numbers and addresses on the blog so email me at jaybird4_14@hotmail.com and let me know your number and address and we would love to pay a visit and see Tori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! ape! soo cute! :) congrats on your little girl! she is adorable! looks like all is well with you! lets keep in touch yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey also how do you do comments like this? i love it!! instead of hiding them?.... im new at this so tryin to do it right! :)

    ReplyDelete