Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Good Old Wyoming Christmas


The boys and their babies on Christmas Eve



Justin Christmas morning at 5:00 am


Capri and Tori


Grandma George and Tori at Christmas Lunch. We love her big smile!!


Torrance and Grandpa Moon



Torrance in her Mom and Dad's best Christmas Ever shirt;)



Christmas Eve Kisses


Gizmo and his Christmas Bone


I love Christmas time! To me it's not about the presents or spending lots of money...It's about being around family and having a good happy spirit!! This Christmas we had so much fun and got to spend it with both of our families. We were up in Evanston for 1 1/2 weeks. It felt great to just relax and enjoy the season.
This year we got a special gift! It was our sweet little princess Torrance. She is such a special gift and we love her so much...So does the fam and even though she won't remember this Christmas she definitely was spoiled. She out-did everyone.
We decided to do Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at my parents house which was fun cause we did my family traditions and everyone was there. On the eve we watched family home movies, got pj's from the elves, played games and ate my holiday fave..little smokies. Then we decided to keep the tradition alive and wake up at 5:00 am (I love doing this just because I am so excited. It makes me feel like I am 10 yrs old agian, also my dad has never not woke up at 5:00 on Christmas morn so we just had to).
We spent christmas evening over at Justin's and just relaxed. It was also nice because we got to spend time with Justin's grandpa Ted (whom just adores Torrance) and his cousin and his wife. Also we got to see our friends Megan and Zack. It was a great time and Justin's mom is a great hostess (she loves to make drinks for everyone and always offers to make me one but virgin style).
Christmas is just a great time of year and I just can't believe it is already over!! It always makes me a little sad but at least I have next year to look forward to and I think it will be alot more exciting with Torrance being a little older!!!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hey girl hey! i love you! i hope everything is going smooth at your casa!!! i miss you already. it doesn't feel like i got to see enough of you over the break!!! you better move soon! i'm just sayin... it would be cool! haha.
    p.s..... i got my new years kiss :)

    ReplyDelete