Tuesday, January 6, 2009

4 Weeks Old Today!!


Well...I just can't believe our little girl is already four weeks old. It feels like just yesterday I was going into the hospital to see if it was time to give birth. She is already growing so much and will not likely fit in her new-born cloths much longer. Some days I wish I was still pregnant but then I think I am so glad I have finally met this sweet little girl. I could not picture my life any different now although it still doesn't feel like I am a mom. It's almost surreal!
Our little baby girl is doing great and is such a sweet baby. She is starting to make fun little faces and does cry(not very often though, which is such a blessing). Her papa loves her so much and is so good with her. She is his little princess and already has him wrapped around her little finger. It's funny because if he even hears a little squeak out of her he runs right to her side. He is already such a great daddy. One flaw though is that he can't handle changing her diapers;) Yes he gags...which usually gets him out of changing them and puts me on diaper duty.
Torrance has already had many great moments and I plan on posting plenty of them. She had her first professional photos taken yesterday and they turned out sooo cute. I hope to post them soon!!

3 comments:

  1. My how the time flies! I think you should secretly record him changing her diaper on camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, congrats Ape! And love her name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sad!! No, I'm staying home now.. I can't imagine having to go back in a few weeks! Our ped. is Dr. Marsden.. we LOVE him. I think all of those at REd Rock are really good. Who is watching the baby while you're working?

    ReplyDelete