Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just The Girls!


We are a little crazy :)


Capri and Tori-Cousins


All The Girls and The Babies


The Bows-Thanks Ranell!


Mom's Cinnamon Rolls-The Best

The Rolls before being baked-Dont they look yummy?


Ranell and I making bows


Cute Capri


Melanie and Tori


Grandma and her Babies


Ranell and Capri



This weekend was soo fun! Justin was gone and so my mom, sisters and Capri came to visit us. I was so excited to have them come down to ST. George even though 2 days was just not enough. They got here late Friday so we just hung out at home and watched TV/Movie and played with our babies :). On Saturday we got up and got ready for a fun day of shopping. While we were getting ready my mom and sister made the best cinnamon rolls. I think it was my grandmothers recipe and has always been a family favorite! Once we were done getting ready we headed out for the day. We were mainly lookin for supplies for craft projects, and I have to say we weren't very successful. We did find picture frames and did some grocery shopping though. Once we were done we went and ate at Iggy's (my mom and sister Mel had never been there before-I think they liked it).
We headed home and once we got there it was time to make some bows for our babies. Ranell is so creative and helped me make mine. They turned out so great and colorfull. I think Tori has one to match every outfit. While we made bows my mom made one of our favorite meals- Cheesey Poato Soup-Amazing!! Once bows were made and food was devoured everyone was tired and it was about our bedtime.
Today they went home :( I was sad to see them go-time just flew by. I feel like we all had a good time though and hope we can get together more often. Sometimes you just need a girls weekend!! As for the boys...They missed being around us!

4 comments:

  1. It was so much fun seeing you and lil' Tori! I cant wait to do it again. Our bows turned out soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys need to hook us up down the road cause those bows are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with ya... Girls need girls! I am jealous! Oh and I can't believe that was Melanie all grown up! She is beautiful! Ya... I have finally started to make Hallee's bows after spending way too much buying them I realized they are cheap and easy... wish I would have made them from the get go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good weekend! You and Ranell have the cutest babies!! Your bow stuff turned out cute! I am making some for my sister and I don't think they will turn out as cute as yours, but heres hoping!!

    ReplyDelete