Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random Photos That I Love!


5wks-6 days old- Gizmo loving his Tori


Tori and "Auntie" Jordan hanging out


? 5 weeks old- lifting the head :)


All Smiles


Tori all dressed up- Daddy picked out the outfit and bow-Awesome job babe!


Tori and Giz


Making faces at papa- Justin loves to play this game with Tori


I still can't believe that I am a mom- I love this job and am not ready to go back to my other one! I am so enjoying the RANDOMNESS of motherhood, although it isn't easy for me (I am such a planner and with a baby that's hard to do).
I enjoy seeing Tori change and progress from day to day and hope that I will be a good mom. Justin is the best dad and loves to play with his baby.
I hope I can be as good of a mom as my mom was/is too me. I try to look back and think of all the things my mom has done for me and the list is endless and still continuing. She gave me a book last mothers day that is just so cute and I found a poem that I will strive to be like...

There's No One Like Mom
So who is the woman who thinks so much of us that she would stand on the corner in the rain, wearing reindeer slippers and Dad's overcoat just to make sure we get on the right school bus? Who is that lady who cheers the loudest during an awards ceremony because we won the Most Improved Student certificate---so loud you would thing we'd just received the Nobel Peace Prize? Who is this unheralded chef who can make macaroni and cheese taste like a gourmet meal and who chauffeurs us to ball games, youth group meetings, and piano lessons, never once asking for a tip?
Mom, that's who. Whether you refer to her as Mom, Mother, Mommy, Ma or Mama, one thing's for certain: These ladies are a class unto themselves.

4 comments:

  1. Ape, I love the pictures! She is so cute! I can't believe it's been 5 wks, crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute... I love the one of her and gizzy! YAY I can't wait to see you and MY niece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. April...Tori is such a beautiful baby! You guys are an adorable little family! I love reading all of your comments and looking at your cute pictures! It is so fun seeing Justin as a daddy. He is so good with her, not to mention I am so impressed that he picks out her outfits, including a bow. I would be a little worried if David ever tried to dress either one of our kids. I always have to make sure to set outfits out for him to dress them in. Not to mention David would never even think to put a bow in Hallie's hair. He is getting better, but then again Hallie is 2 1/2 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Gizzy is just the best little sibling! haha, that poem is so cute too!
    It was fun going to lunch yesterday, lets do it again soon for sure!

    ReplyDelete