Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our sweet baby Torrance






Torrance Sue Walker- Born December 9th, 2008.

These are some photos of Torrance "Tori" her first few days of life. She is such a beautiful girl and we are so blessed and great full to have her in our lives. She is definitely already Daddy's Little Girl and already has him wrapped around her precious little finger!!

This little lady was not so little. She was 8 lbs 4 oz at birth and had the chubbiest cheeks ever. I love them although they have gone down since birth. I guess you could say she has got those famous "George Cheeks"!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is looking good! I am so excited you made one so I can see what you guys are up to! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is your pediatrician? It's so fun to take them in and see how much they've grown and stuff. I'm nervous for her 2 month though when she has to get shots :( I'm dreading it already!!
    I swear time goes by a trillion times faster when you're a mom! I feel like she's been here for 2 days, not almost 3 weeks!! Tori is like a month old, huh! Seriously, where does that time go?!

    ReplyDelete