Saturday, February 28, 2009

This Week...

These Photos were taken from my backyard earlier this week. They may need to be blown up, framed and used as decor in my home.


I love these pics. Who knew my camera would be able to take them. I think they turned out so good because I actually used the correct settings for the type of pic I was taking:)

........................................................................................................................................................................

I had to do something that is so cute but some may think a little mean. We got Torrance's ears pierced. I just think it is the most adorable thing ever and she only cried for a few minutes after it was done. I think if I waited a few years down the road I would have to worry about her playing with them and them getting infected. I doubt she even has any idea that her ears have changed. Now she is even more of a girly-girl!! LOVE IT. ***oh by the way I have to mention that Justin was a little concerned about his baby going through the process but I convinced him that it was the perfect time and she would get over it quickly:)

5 comments:

  1. I want to get Harlo's done this week!! Was it miserable? Harlo's shots were unbareable... it made me a little scared for the ordeal. They look SO cute though! Nice pictures too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I love when babies have their ears pierced. I also love her cheeks. She is such a dollie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos turned out awesome... I love the one with the tree! And I love the little ear rings. The flowers are so cute and girly. It wasnt so bad now, was it?! I personally think that age works out great. They don't know what is going on and then they dont know they are even there. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!!
    I can not wait to see your baby this weekend!!
    I love lots,
    Ashli

    ReplyDelete