Monday, March 23, 2009

*Tiffany's Bridal Shower*







My friend Tiff will be getting married in two weeks. I am sure she is ready since she and Jesse have been engaged for a while:) So I knew we had to throw her a bridal shower. I was so excited to get this whole thing planed(Heather and I- The Bridesmaides got it all cooked up!). When the day came...March 7th we had such a good time. We played lots of games and had some wonderful food and decorations(Shout out to Tiff's mom-she is so great). I hope Tiff had a good time and I hope she will have many special memories of this day!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a good time!!! :) you did a great job APE!! especially tiff's mom as well!! :) it was such a great day and turned out so well!! :) Im so happy for her and jesse!! :) what a great couple! Ape you the bomb! it was so fun being a bridesmaid with ya!! so fun!! hope all is well! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your funnyface photo picture!!! CLASSIC!! im gonna try and get our photo on here!! :) Looove it! :)

    ReplyDelete