Tuesday, March 24, 2009

~Visiting the Fam...


Grandpa Rick (1st time seeing his grand baby), Tori and Daddy


Me, Torrance, Ranell, Capri, Mariah and Trinity (Cousins and Second Cousins;)



Grandma Tami and Tori


Grandma George and Tori


Grandpa George and Tori

  • Going to E-town is always so much fun!
  • We never have enough time to see everyone that we wanted to-Sorry if we missed anyone this past visit!
  • Usually we are sooo not ready to leave and make our 5 hour journey back to St. G!
  • We always go home with more then we came with. Ok, almost always!
  • All in all we miss everyone and had such a great time:We spent most of our time visiting family and just relaxing. We love going home and are ready to go back. In fact we we will be going back up to E-town on Friday for Tori's special day...Her baby bless. Yes, finally, since she is now 3 1/2 months old. WOW!!!

2 comments:

  1. Precious baby tori... cant wait to see the sweet cheeks again! Is that main pic up top a new one? I love your hair in it. I swear you can pull of anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair..
    I just got a nice cannon camera and I just photoshop them up to enhance! ;) I need some practice, so when we DO get together, we should take some of Tori :) And, where did you get your sling? (the one in the picture with her and grandma tami) I NEED one.. does she like it? and I love how Tori is now nearly as big as capri :) cute, cute girls you've got! Let me know which day is good and we'll finally get together!!

    ReplyDelete