Monday, February 16, 2009

Going Home :(

Well... I have been awake since 5:30 and can't go back to sleep. Torrance is waking up so this will be short. We are leaving Louisiana today and are so not ready. We had a good time just hanging out, but we just didn't get enough time to see Justin. He was still working while we were here so yesterday was the only day we got to spend all day together! We both love him so much and are glad we had this opportunity to travel to the south. It is such a whole new world here. Fun to see but makes us greatful for what we have in Utah. I will post pics in a few days. We are flying home tonight and wont get back to St. G until like 2:00 am. Then lucky me I get to be at work at 7:00 am tomorrow. I will def. be excited to have my afternoon nap with Tori once I am off:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time! When my sister Joanne lived in Louisiana she said the same thing that it is a different world there!!

    ReplyDelete