Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Ladies~


I love the way the flower covers her eye- Big bows are just too cute!


Just having fun with our kind-of photo shop


Watching mom pulling weeds.


After work- Just hanging out.


Tori, Jordan and Giz


My princess ready and preparing for her Disney Land Days!


So life right now is fun, crazy, tiring, lazy and so much more!! I having an amazing time with my "little lady". At the same time I am working 5 days a week- usually half days and trying to keep the house in order. That can be tiring. I sure would like to be a stay at home mom, but it is nice to get away for a few hours(not all the time though.. some days I just want to cuddle Tori and Gizmo). I am lucky that I have a live in baby sitter- Tori's auntie Jordan. She loves to watch Tori and I appreciate it so much!! We still are missing daddy and are ready to go back and visit again!! We miss not having him in our pics;)
On days that I don't work I don't accomplish much. I try but Tori sure does like to be held. She is such a happy and sleepy baby. She rarely fusses! She also loves when I make faces at her, especially when I stick my lounge out.
Today I got up and went to work at 7:00 am. I worked until 2 and then came home to my fam. I decided that since it was such a nice St. George day I would pull some weeds outside. Not my favorite thing to do but I thought it would be nice for Tori to get some fresh air. I bet it was sixty-somthing degrees. We were only outside for about 1 hour but I think Torrance really enjoyed it.
Well that's what is going on with us Ladies and allthough it is not too interesting we had to put up more recent photos.

3 comments:

  1. oh that is cute! You take good pictures of yourself. I cant believe how big tori is getting, I need to see her! You should quit your job and come visit us :) Capri misses her cousin, and I miss my sister! Oh, and I love her cHuNkY legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! You're wonder woman for sure! let's get together next week sometime. we should do lunch or something, or we could come to your place and let the girls chill =) Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot to tell you.. Harlo does have a portable swing.. she's not too crazy about it, you could borrow it to see if Tori likes it, but I would recommend getting the ones that adjust and can swing both ways, harlo loves swinging side to side but not forward to back... I wish I had that swing!

    ReplyDelete