Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For Daddy

Torrance chillaxin with the fo-hawk(daddy, I hope mama did it ok)
Tori and mom before bedtime
Torrance and Giz- I think he loves her


We are all growing so much, physically and mentally. I hope to think that my baby weight is finally shedding, while I know Tori is packin on the lbs. Physically Torrance has already changed so much from her wide eyes to the roles on her thighs. I swear her hair is getting longer and the cheeks chubbier ( some days more then others).
Mentally, I am finally realizing that I am a mother and that I have a daughter(still slightly hard for me to say,"my daughter" but I love it). I know Tori is getting smarter each and every day. She has started to hold onto things like her little ring toys and is focusing more on objects that I put in-front of her. Also, I have to mention...she definitely knows where to look when she is hungry and is ready for feeding time! HeHe. It's so cute when she goes searching I just can't help but laugh.
Anyways, our lives are just continuing to get better and I have come to appreciate more of the small things. There is just so much more I have to say but for now I am keeping it short and sweet due to the fact that it takes forever to type with one hand, since our princess always loves to be held:)

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are the cutest. Torrance is such a little sweetheart. I love how cuddly she is, wish Capri liked to snuggle. Isnt it fun to see their personalities develop? I love Tori to death. You are one lucky mamma to have such a sweet and precious baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, let's do lunch whenever you can! You're flying out to Louisiana? How fun! I bet Justin is SO excited.. Tori is so cute, I could die over that side profile of hers, where her cheeks just pudge right out!! how is being back to work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Also, keep the recipes coming, I'm trying your meatloaf this week... I am making it my number one goal right now to cook dinner at least 3 times a week (preferably 5) but I can only cook a total of 4 things... so... poor Brady :( haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. April, your little one is a doll! Have fun on your trip to Louisianna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow and change? Motherhood is constantly teaching me new things! Don't you just love spending every minute with your beautiful little girl? You look so good and I love your hair cut. I love reading about all the exciting new things your little girl is doing because Brayden is doing all the same things so I know exactly what you are talking about! Children are such a blessing! How long is Justin going to be gone? I understand how hard it can be to have a husband that isn't home much. Trust me! That is so fun that you get to fly out to see him! Have fun! Hope everything is going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete