Wednesday, April 29, 2009

~YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE...


This is what you get when your mommy works for a dermatologist: hat, shade and sunscreen:)


At the park- Main street- St. George

Justin and Gizmo running from the water.

As the song goes~ These are the people who make me happy when skies are gray. We have so much fun together and have made the most of our time while Justin is home. My life could not be any more perfect. I can't believe I have been so lucky as to have Torrance as my daughter and Justin as my husband.
St. George has also been perfect lately...we have to enjoy it before it gets too HOT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fun Stuff!! Want to get together sometime this week or next? Let me know, we could do a girls lunch, or a BBQ with the guys.. or just a park day with the little ladies :) Let me know!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I totally love Tori's little hat! She is so stinkin cute and I can't believe how big she is getting! I always love looking at all of your fun pictures! You guys are the cutest little family! It looks like you have been having a lot of fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is seriously the cutest little gardener ever! That hat is a kill. You always have her looking so dang cute April! I love it.

    PS. Your hair is super cute!

    ReplyDelete