Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tori's Blessing and Family Time


Grandpa George and Tori


Proud Parents!!

Proud Grandmothers;)


Grandpa Moon and Tori


Great Grandpa Hoopes
.........................................................................................................................................................................

4 Generation Pic! (we actually have 5 but Tori's Great Great Grandmother couldn't make it:(..)

Grandma and Grandpa McFadden

All the fam and the Cutest Cousins EVER!!


Tori's blessing day was so special!! I didn't think the day would ever come but finally Justin surprised me and came home on March 15th. Right then I knew I had to think fast and get the whole thing planned. It all came together and everyone was able to make it with very short notice!! I only wish I could have got some announcements out! My dad blessed this special girl on March 28th. He did such a great job and said so many things that made me know that Torrance will be a smart individual with high morals. I also know that she will always know that we love her and will be there for her no matter what!! Everything was so great and I was glad that I got to spend time with both mine and Justin's family.

I was also so happy that Torrance got to meet her great grand parents for the first time. They were so cute with her and it only makes me wish that we lived closer so that they could be around each other more often!!

Everything is going so great for us right now and I just feel so blessed to have two amazing families!!! We love you all.

1 comment: