Friday, April 17, 2009

The Wedding Extravaganza..


Showin our Crazy Side~


THE HAPPY COUPLE...


THE WEDDING PARTY INTRO:)


THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDE AND HER LADIES.

THE REHEARSAL DINNER

THE PRE-WEDDING BASH!

I now pronounce you Tiffany and Jesse Lacasse...We had such a great time at our friends wedding. Everything was so put together and turned out so beautiful. I am sure they couldn't have asked for more. It was a weekend full of fun...from the pre-bash at the bride and groom to be's house, then the rehersal dinner where we all just relaxed. When the wedding day came I was surprised at how calm Tiffany was! I tried to be there for her in any way possible so what did I do you ask??? I used my oh so talented abilities and made bows for some of the decorations (really I am not such a crafty one but it turned out ok). The ceremony was beautiful but a little chilli, espcieally since it wanted to rain at any second and I think sprinkled down on us just a little bit!! Once th ceremony was over it was picture time. We actually had a good time and I am sure it will show in the photos!! The rest of the night was just a good old time/party:) They had such an amazing idea for their sign in book where you hopped into a photobooth and got pics taken. Then you got to keep a copy and the other you put into a book and wrote a message. It was a huge hit!!

CONGRATS YOU TOO ~ MARRIED LIFE IS GREAT ~ YOU WILL LOVE HAVING THAT SPECIAL PERSON BY YOU SIDE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! ~MOST OF THE TIME THAT IS:)

1 comment:

  1. April you are so dang nic! you always write the nicest things on my blog! I think having kids makes the holidays even more fun and it gets more fun the older they get it and start to understand! Looks like the wedding was amazing... the photobooth idea is awesome! Tell Jesse Congrats for me! I just love that kid... he is so much fun and a real genuine sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete