Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our 2 year anniversary and Tori's 6 month B-day~


So Beautiful. Thank you Justy..

The Walker family


June 9th, 2007- and yes it was a happy day;)


Our 1st Date- 10th Grade Homecoming Dance

..............................................................................................................................................................


Torrance Sue @ 6 months.


Mommy and Tori on June 9th, 2009-Missing Daddy!


Wow...I can not believe Justin and I have been married 2 years. It doesn't feel that long at all. Justin and I have been together for a total of 8 1/1 years. It feels like a long time but it the grand scheme of things its only a second. We are so happy how our lives have been going so far and cant wait for all our new adventures as a family!!! My grandparents just had their 50th wedding anniversary on June 7th and my parents had their 26th anniversary on June 4th(I think...) I just hope we can stay as happy as they have been so far!!

Our Torrance Sue turned 6 months old on June 9th. She has been our greatest joy to date!! She is growing like a weed and at times I just want her to stop. Other times I just can't wait to see what she will do next (crawl, walk, her 1st words). I am just so great full to have the family that I do and all the love and support that we have from all those around us.

JUNE 9TH WILL ALWAYS BE A SPECIAL DAY!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute! It feels like you guys have been married a lot longer than 2 years! Tori is getting so big and still as cute as ever. I miss you guys, I am ready for your big move. It cant come fast enough!

    ReplyDelete