Sunday, May 31, 2009

BITTER SWEET

We have been so busy lately. We have had fun! We have loved being with each other and our families. WHAT WE HAVE BEEN UP TOO MIGHT YOU ASK...

*Mostly traveling up to Evanston to see the family. We always have a good time there but are usually ready to come home (St. George) to re-coup:)
*Enjoying the amazing St. George weather* we couldn't ask for a more perfect place to be in the springtime!!

MOST RECENTLY~
*Planning our move to Evanston...That is right, Crazy I know but it's time. We are ready to be around family as much as we will miss our life of six years here is St. George. Man are we going to miss this warm weather. I don't even know what a good winter coat feels like :)
*Getting daddy ready to go back to work:( It has been so great to have Justin home...it's been two months of pure bonding time! Justin left on 05-30-09. The job is in Georgia and is scheduled to last 18 months. It's great that he has this job opportunity be we sure will miss him!
*Due to Justin's distance is the main reason we are ready to be back in our home town. We plan to go to Georgia to visit daddy often and will most likely live there with him once we get a "good sized trailer". Most of our belongings will stay in Evanston though for when we find the perfect home and Torrance is old enough to go to school.

SAD BUT READY~
*Leaving St. George will be hard. I will miss my few friends that I have made over the years! I will miss the great job that I have. They have always worked so well with me there(especially through the pregnancy and after). I will miss the weather...I just can't say it enough! I will miss the nice movie theaters and restaurants. For those of you who know the town of Evanston there is not many restaurants or nice theaters. And most of all I will miss my MEMORIES that have been made!!!

NEW EXCITEMENTS~
*Spending endless amounts of time with my family. Looking forward to the shopping days with the girls:) Getting Torrance and Capri together. Walks at Bear River. Going to SLC or Park City for decent shopping and food. BEING A STAY AT HOME MOMMIE~ AT LEAST FOR A WHILE.


Wow life is crazy but I am ready for it as long as I have my Posy...Justin, Torrance, Gizmo and the rest of the Fam!!

4 comments:

  1. :( I'm so sad... let's do lunch next week or something. wanna? when are you goin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel! I am getting so sad to leave Colorado, but at the same time I am excited to move closer to our family again. Hey maybe once we both get moved and settled in we could get together for a play date and lunch! Good luck with everything! I'm sure your parents are thrilled to have you living closer, I know mine sure are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its always good to be around family, but I know it is way hard to leave good friends and memories you have made!! Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey so when is that last day? I hope it hasn;t already come and gone b/c I have been saying FOREVER THAT we need to get togtther but it wold be so fun to ave you com eover and play before you go! Call me! 668-9107! I am sad to have you move... although I love St. George... I think I would move ANYWHERE... yes Even E-town if i could live by my sister and have the cousins grown up by each other! I always thought that was so cool that you, Jocie, and Mariah got to live in the same town growing up! Nothing is better than best friends that are cousins as well! Give me a calL!

    ReplyDelete