Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

It was Justin's first Fathers Day this year. I know he is so happy to be a daddy and wishes he could be here with his precious little Torrance. It's so sweet how he talks to her over the phone. Even though she tries to put the phone in her mouth when I give it to her I know she recognizes his voice. I usually try to send him a photo or two daily and sometimes I will send him video. This is Tori talkin to her dad...it's a little dark(due to the cell phone) but I love it!




......................................................................................................................................
Torrance posing for daddy on Father's Day~
I think she is just such an addorable little/chunky girl. I put her in this outfit because...1- It finally fit her, 2-I love frogs and the color green and 3-Her daddy baught it for her and I knew this pic would be special.


So Yay for Father's Day and all the daddies out there!!! Justin...Your baby loves you and so do I. We both know you would do anything for us and you definately deserve a special day ment just for YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the video! She has such a cute little voice. She looks adorable in her little frog outfit! I'm counting down the days until you are close to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin cute! I love the video and hearing her adorable little voice. I can't believe how big she is getting. I think Brayden and her would really like each other! They are both little tankers so if nothing else they both seem to enjoy eating! We will definitely have to get together once we get all moved. We are moving on July 31st - August 1st, so any time after that would work for us! Hope things are going well! Your little girl is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete