Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kansas and Edited Photos :)

So...We have def. been enjoying KS :)
Tori is getting so big and we are working on the "potty training" thing. It is tough but she is doing great and loves chocolate and Swedish fish for her reward.
We have also purchased a new computer and so I have been editing photos like crazy. It is so fun but I have to really mess with the program before I can figure out things. I am not the best as the whole computer thing. *** Mel..this is post is for you, especially the 1st pic cause I know how much you love trees!




Was a dark day in Evanston...Turned the skies blue and the trees green.

Our Name written in the sand at Tybee Island GA


Justin's Grandpa's Bar in Lyman Wy
My sis...I think around the time Justin and I got married.

Aug 2010... Yes my husband always has to make faces/will not smile normal :)

Our sweet baby girl looking GORGEOUS!!! Love how this photo turned out


A house in Ks that I just love..made the skies more blue and the grass greener.


I cannot resist this face!
And I love the editing tool I used on it.


A fun park in Kansas. Tori needed to have socks with the shoes...I know it just didn't go but I had to let her cause she picked the shoes and socks out all by herself.

Helping me with the dishes. I just love those little curled toes!!!

So nothing too exciting but fun none the less. We are doing great and love going new places. Justin is so great and works so hard to support us. We appreciate and love him more then anything. Great husband, dad, friend and provider.
More to come!!!!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME pics april! I love your editing skills, and photography skills! Love you sis, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sister! i love the last picture with tori's toes in the sink! seriously, too cute! i think you're going to have to be the one teaching me!!!!!!!!! oh and i do appreciate the first tree photo. looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures Ape, good job on the editing! And Tori gets cuter and cuter! Love it!

    ReplyDelete