Wednesday, August 18, 2010

KANSAS :)

We have been in Kansas for a little over a month now and it has been pretty fun. I have gotten tons of great photos but sometimes it takes forever to upload pics and I just hate waiting. Pics will come soon I promise.
What we have been up too...
*Staying inside for the most part because it has been very hot. So hot in fact we had to buy another AC for our trailer(the window kind).
*Driving to the YMCA about every other day to go work out and swim at their water park. Tori loves it and is even getting used to their little daycare system that they have while moms work out. Down side to going is I am putting miles on the jeep and I am eating more yummy stuff cause why not if I work out :)
* Walking around the trailer park so that gizmo can get a little exercise and not feel like we don't love him.
*Going to the Mall with aunt Jordan who came to visit and Cassie and the Boys. Also McCalisters which is an awesome Deli!
*Sundays are great too because Justin has the Day OFF!!! YAY. Usually we go to Wichita and have lunch and do a little shopping. Still have not made it to the church here but I will eventually. I love meeting new people and see how the church is a little different due to the different state.

That's about it but hopefully I will get pics up to show a little more of our life here in Kansas :)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything is going great! I can't wait to see some pics of it all and my sweet Tori. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your liking Kansas its always an adjustment to be somewhere new, but it sounds like you are adjusting just great!! I'm jealous you have a YMCA with a daycare the rec in Laramie is outragiously priced for daycare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like Kansas is treating you well! It is always fun to be somewhere new! Your little Tori is so beautiful! I love looking at all of your cute pictures! I am jealous that she is showing interest in the whole potty training thing! Brayden will go in the potty, but for him it is more of a game than anything else! Unfortunately I have a feeling we are going to have 2 in diapers for a few months because he just isn't ready! Oh well! Good luck with everything and definitely keep posting about how things are going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty the WYCA is awesome. Daycare is only $13 dollars a month. I wish anywhere in WY offered that.
    And Lindsay...potty training is moving along slowly but surely. Still daily accidents but eventually we will get it. I would have no idea how to do it with a boy but I am sure Brayden will pick it up...I hear boys are a little tougher. 2 in diapers...I am sure you will be super woman when it comes to that :) Ranell we love and miss all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete