Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy B-day Justin

So it was Justin's Birthday on Sept 28th... I tried to make it special but there is only so much we could do since he worked all day. I made one of his favorite dishes Fetuccini Alfredo and then we had cheese cake for desert. Yummy! He bought himself a new Xbox last week so his gift from me was a movie. Very exciting :( We did enjoy our time together and thats all that matters. I think he was happy that he got off of work a little earlier which was a birthday gift in its self. Saddest part is I didn't even take a 25th B-day Pic of him. I will post some updated pics of us soon. I love you babe and please don't feel like 25 is old. I feel the same about you as I did when you were 18... HAHA.

1 comment:

  1. What? No pictures of the big 25!?! We hope it was a fun day for Justin. We miss you guys! You are such a good wife, fettuccini sounds so good right now, and cheesecake... YUMMY! Miss you sister. Have a Happy Birthday(tomorrow!)

    ReplyDelete