Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Update :)

So much has changed in the last 4 mo (guess that is about the last time I posted). Wow...time sure does get away from you. I always want to post more often but end up reading up and seeing how everyone else is doing. It's an addiction...hahah.

Well a little boy is in our future! Very near future that is. Daxton Scott Walker will be here on or before May 8th, as of the plan right now! We are so excited to welcome him to his new home! Tori will be a great big sister but I think it will def be an adjustment. She loves getting all the attention. I think she will be a great helper though :) I am a bit nervous! I just hope that I will be a great mom to two. Justin will be a great dad and I think he is pretty excited...one adjustment for him though may be having to do a few more diaper changes then the last go around...which if you know him he has a weak stomach, which I also think he has passed on to Torrance. She gags at lots of different scents!

We also should be closing on a New Home (that is new to us) by May 29...we hope it can happen sooner but we are excited either way. I can't wait to get all my stuff out of storage and also decorate Daxton's and Torrance's rooms. It will take a bit longer to get things unpacked but so worth it!

Justin got a job at the Wind Turbines right outside of Lyman and so we will be staying put. Evanston where our home will be for a while. No more traveling unless it's a vacation. I am sad about it at times because traveling was so fun. But I am excited to have a stable home where we can make friends and get to spend more time with our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment